Need help? Email: info@ENABLEsnp.com
Congrats! Your Game Plan session Is Booked!
To Get The Most Out Of Your Session, Complete Your Pre-Call Assignment By Watching The Video Below...
Your Pre-Call Assignment
Hey there. My name is Phillip Clark, co-founder of ENABLE Special Needs Planning, along with my wife and business partner, Chelsea Clark.
If you're checking out this page right now it's because you have a Game Plan session booked with our team to discuss your family's planning-related goals.
Before we connect 1on1, I want to share 3 strategies that help families quickly and easily get to the place where they feel a sense of security today and peace of mind about the future.
And I'll explain how you can plan strategically so that your family can also feel certain about the future... even if you don't have a lot of extra time or resources to invest right now.
Then, I'm going to show you how best to prepare for your upcoming call with me.
At the bottom of this page, we've given you access to a few additional resources that we feel will be helpful to you and your journey.
The first thing that's important for you to understand is that I have a younger sister with Down syndrome. From personal experience, I know how overwhelming, frustrating, and confusing planning for the future can feel when you have a loved one with special needs.
Because of the positive influence of my sister Sarah, I founded ENABLE in 2017 and in the past 6 years we've help over 200 families envision future success and implement the financial, legal, & communication strategies needed to achieve it.
The families we serve sleep soundly at night and are able to devote their full attention and energy to enabling their child to thrive every day -- because they know the future is secure.
So how can you, too, quickly and easily get from where you are today -- with questions, concerns, and a lack of certainty about the future... to where the families we serve are -- with solutions, peace of mind, and a sense of security?
By strategically implementing the following 3 strategies I'm about to share with you.
Strategy #1: Determine Where You Are Now AND Where You’re Trying To Go
In the book of Proverbs it says, “Without vision, the people perish” (Proverbs 29:18)
Having a clear vision of success is crucial when planning for your family's future.
And this is the first strategy that families use to quickly and easily get to the place where they feel a sense of security today and peace of mind about the future.
Think of this clear vision as a compass that guides you through uncharted waters toward your desired destination.
When you have a child with special needs, it's even more essential to have a well-defined vision of success for 5 key reasons…
Why A Well-Defined Vision of Success is Essential
Clarity Provides Focus
- Imagine you're embarking on a journey without a map or destination in mind. Having a clear vision is like having that map. It gives you a specific direction to focus on. When you know what you're working towards, every decision you make and action you take becomes intentional and purposeful. This is especially important in the complex landscape of raising a child with special needs, as it helps you allocate your time, energy, and resources more effectively.
Guidance Through Challenges
- As you know, raising a child with special needs presents unique challenges and uncertainties. A clear vision acts as a beacon during difficult times. It reminds you of the bigger picture and the ultimate goals you've set. This perspective can offer comfort and resilience, helping you navigate obstacles with a sense of purpose. Just like a lighthouse guides ships through stormy waters, your vision can guide you through many challenges you face as a parent.
- A clear vision empowers you to make informed decisions that align with your long-term goals. It helps you filter through the countless options and recommendations that come your way. When you encounter various therapies, educational opportunities, and support services, you can assess them based on how well they fit into your vision of success for your child. This ensures that your choices contribute directly to the progress you're striving for.
Motivation and Resilience
- I know I don't have to tell you that parenting a child with special needs requires immense dedication and perseverance. A clear vision serves as a wellspring of motivation. It reminds you why you're putting in the effort and keeps you focused on the positive outcomes you want to achieve. During moments of fatigue or frustration, your vision can reignite your determination and help you stay committed to your path.
Collaboration and Advocacy
- A clear vision also facilitates collaboration with professionals, educators, and support networks. When you can clearly articulate your goals for your child future, you can effectively communicate your child's needs and work together with others to create a cohesive plan. This collaborative approach can enhance the quality of care and opportunities available to your child.
In essence, having a clear vision of success when planning for the future is like having a North Star. It provides you with direction, resilience, and purpose, ensuring that every effort you make is a step toward creating a meaningful and fulfilling life for your child and your family.
Strategy #2: Don’t Delay… Act Today
Thomas Edison famously said, "Vision without execution is hallucination."
Having a vision for the future is necessary but not sufficient.
As I just mentioned, clarifying your vision of success can do many amazing things for you and your family, but vision alone cannot ensure success, especially when it comes to the intricacies of caring for a family member with special needs.
Your vision describes your destination, the dream that you're striving toward.
However, without a concrete plan, your vision might remain distant and unattainable -- like a hallucination.
For families like ours, there are many things to consider when you're planning for the future—legal, financial, emotional, and logistical.
Our team frequently sees that when families fail to address these practical aspects through deliberate planning it results in setbacks that hinder progress toward enabling their son or daughter to live the great life they've envision for him or her.
Execution -- or more simply -- taking action today -- is the catalyst that transforms vision into reality.
Acting now is crucial for 4 key reasons…
Why Acting NOW Is Crucial
Peace of Mind
- Acting early can save you a lot of stress and anxiety. Knowing that you've taken the necessary steps to ensure the well-being of your child today -- and every day in the future -- provides so many families we serve across the country with the peace of mind they've been lacking. This emotional assurance is priceless and allows families to focus on the present while confidently preparing for the future.
Access to Resources
- Starting early allows your family to tap into a wider range of resources and support networks. Whether it's finding the right educational programs, medical specialists, or community services, having more time increases the likelihood of accessing the best possible resources for your child to enhance their future.
Flexibility in Decision-Making
- Early planning offers the luxury of time to explore various options and make informed decisions. When families are forced to make decisions under duress or in times of crisis – like when a parent gets sick or even after they pass away – the decisions they often do not align with the family's long-term goals and lead to regrets later on.
Complexity of Legal and Financial Matters
- Special needs planning often involves navigating complex legal and financial landscapes, including setting up trusts, guardianships, and government benefit programs. These processes can take time and require expert guidance. The sooner your family takes action in these areas, the more prepared you'll be to handle any unforeseen circumstances that arise in the future and potentially avoid unnecessary taxes or legal disputes.
So clarifying your vision is the essential beginning of your family's planning journey.
Action transforms that vision into reality.
Delaying the planning process not only increases the risk of complications but also limits the scope of available options to you and your family.
Strategy #3: Leverage The Experts
Now that you're clear about where you want to end up and you're ready to take action, the final strategy that can help your family plan strategically so feel certain about the future involves the concept of leverage.
What is leverage?
I'm glad you asked.
There are technical definitions in the realms of science and finances, but the basic concept of leverage is simply: Doing more with less.
While it might be tempting to embark on your special needs planning journey alone, there are so many nuances involved from a legal, financial, and emotional perspective.
If your family is like my family, you probably don't have a lot of extra time or resources to spend trying to sort through all of these complexities to determine the best strategies to get your family from where you are today to where you want to be in the future.
Leveraging the knowledge and experience of experts will accelerate your family's path to success in 5 key ways…
Why Leverage Accelerates Your Success
- Your family's goals and needs are distinct. A team of experts will collaborate with you to develop customized strategies that align with your vision and aspirations. The strategies they recommend will consider both your family's immediate concerns and your long-term goals, ensuring that your family's plan evolves as circumstances change.
- Securing your family's future is an intricate process, encompassing legal, financial, medical, and emotional aspects. Every family's situation is unique, requiring an in-depth understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and resources. Special Needs Consultants, Certified Financial Planners, and estate planning attorneys, possess the knowledge to interpret these complexities accurately.
- Special needs planning experts take the guesswork out of your family's planning journey. They've developed and refined proven processes over years of experience that consider best practices and implement successful strategies. Following a proven model provides your family with a roadmap that has been tested and validated over time.
Efficiency in Implementation
- I know you're busy. Leveraging a team of experts will streamline your family's planning journey, helping your reach your goals faster. The experience of experts enables them to anticipate potential roadblocks you couldn't have foreseen and help you navigate through them efficiently, saving time and minimizing stress for you and your family.
- Life happens. Details change. Planning for the future isn't a one-time event. Your team of expert planners can become your family's lifelong partners, adjusting strategies as circumstances evolve and ensuring your family's goals are consistently met – no matter what the future holds.
Attempting to navigate the complexities of planning for the future when you have a child with special needs can lead to delays, mistakes, and unnecessary challenges.
Families who want to quickly and easily get to the place where they feel a sense of security today and peace of mind about the future leverage the knowledge and experience of experts as they plan for the future.
So, now that you know the 3 strategies that help families quickly and easily get to the place where they feel a sense of security today and peace of mind about the future.
And how you can plan strategically so that your family can also feel certain about the future...
Even if you don't have a lot of extra time or resources to invest right now...
I want to help you best prepare for the call you're about to hop on with me.
How To Prepare For Your Upcoming Session
Please Be In A Quiet Place
→ No distractions
→ Don’t be on the road
→ Let the kids/family/dog know you have an important meeting
Bring Pen & Paper To Take Notes
→ During your session, we’ll dive into your family’s goals and challenges related to planning & help you determine what your next steps are
Have A Question Or Two Prepared
→ During your session, we’ll open up space for you to ask us questions – to provide complete clarity about your family’s plan & our team & process
→ So feel free to prepare a few questions in advance
Take Advantage Of The Additional Resources Below
Does the ENABLE approach to Special Needs Planning really work?
As a consulting organization...
...you are judged by one, single metric:
"The success of the families you serve."
Below you'll find ENABLE reviews and success stories from families who've chosen to partner with our team of expert Special Needs Consultants to create plans that provide their families with a sense of security today and peace of mind about the future.
We will let this information stand for itself. And yes, results will vary.
Name: Josh & Heather Avis
Name: Emily & Robert Kessler
Name: Lauren & Katlin Shelor
Name: John & Carly Durham
Name: Becca Kempson
Name: Beth Hoffman
Name: Ryan & Lilly Capecci
Name: Terah Romero
Name: Robyn Sandberg
Location: New York
Join Our Free Facebook™ Group
For Families With Loved Ones With Special Needs!