How prepared is your family for the future?
Take our self-assessment to see where you’re already well planned and where your family has room to make improvements:
The unfortunate reality is that only about 20 percent of families have a plan for their family’s future.
That means that 4 out of every 5 families in your parent support group do NOT have a plan for their child or their family.
4 out of 5!
What about your family?
Are you part of the 20% who feel:
- Prepared—because they have a comprehensive plan for their entire family’s abundant future?
- Confident—because they know that their plan will allow their child to live a happy life and thrive?
- Peace of mind—because they know that their plan will be successful, no matter what happens in the future?
Or are you part of the 80% who feel:
- Worried about your child’s future?
- Overwhelmed by the seemingly too complex and confusing planning process?
- Concerned that you might not be able to afford all the resource to help your child truly thrive?
- Stuck—because planning for your family’s future feels impossible because you barely have time to plan for today?
When it comes to having a plan for the future, being part of the majority isn’t a GOOD thing.
Complete the brief form below below to get instant access our FREE Special Needs Planning Self-Assessment tool. See areas where you’re well-prepared and discover areas where there may be room for improvement:
HOW WELL HAVE YOU PREPARED FOR YOUR CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS?