When you think about your child’s future, do you feel…
Full of hope?
There are so many uncertainties to think about…
Will my son or daughter be happy?
Will they be healthy?
Will they be included?
WHAT IF something happens to me and I can no longer take care of and provide for them?
Questions like these keep many parents awake at night worrying about what the future is going to be like for their children.
you had answers to those questions?
thinking about the future allowed you to feel:
We’re glad you are here. Let us show you how.
Schedule a FREE introductory Special Needs Planning consultation with ENABLE’s Founder & President, Phillip Clark, to learn more:
Goals for an introductory consultation:
- Learn about your family’s current situation and future goals
- Share how ENABLE serves families, including discussing our five areas of planning (Vision, Life, Resource, Financial, Legal)
- Determine whether the ENABLE team can help your family make progress toward achieving your goals
After your call, ENABLE will send you a copy of our Ultimate Guide to Special Needs Planning to help you continue making progress with your planning journey!
Phillip Clark founded ENABLE Special Needs Planning thanks to the positive impact of his younger sister, Sarah, who has Down syndrome.
Having begun his career in the planning industry, Phillip quickly realized the standard approach to special needs planning only focused on preparing families for what happens when the parents pass away and can no longer take care of their son or daughter with special needs.
As a proud older brother of a sister with special needs, he knew this style of planning wasn’t good enough and that his sister–and families like his–deserved a way to plan that focused on allowing their loved ones to live happy and fulfilling lives TODAY…and every day in the future.
For over a decade, Phillip has been helping families with their special needs planning. Today, ENABLE serves families with all different types of special needs in every state across America.
How prepared is your family for the future?
Take our self-assessment to see where you’re already well planned and where your family has room to make improvements:
Parents of children with special needs are often worried about the future.
They wonder who would step in to love and care for their child if they were no longer able to do so.
They feel overwhelmed trying to keep track of all the details swirling around inside their heads—doctors, therapies, medications, IEPs, government benefits–the list goes on and on.
Special needs parents long for their children to succeed in school, find a job that fits their abilities, and build meaningful social connections.
They are concerned that they might not be able to afford all of the resources to help their children truly thrive and enjoy a happy, fulfilling life.
Planning for the future can often feel impossible because parents barely have time to plan for today!
Some families have tried working with advisors to get organized and create a plan, but they’ve had bad previous experiences with planning professionals.
Other families have tried planning on their own—they’ve gone to workshops, conferences, and searched online for help—but have found themselves overwhelmed by all the information available and frustrated and confused by the planning process.
80% of families do not have a comprehensive plan for their family—or their child with special needs.
Because they don’t have a plan, these families…
- Don’t have peace of mind
- Aren’t confident that their child will live a happy life
- Often toss and turn at night, worrying about what the future is going to be like for their child—and their entire family
Does planning really have to be so difficult?
We don’t think so.
So we provide families simple solutions and a unique approach to special needs planning.
At ENABLE, we help you create a comprehensive plan for your entire family—including your son or daughter with special needs—that focuses on your abundant vision for a happy and fulfilling life.
While we thoroughly prepare your family for all of life’s uncertainties, we remain focused on helping you create a plan that works for your family today—and every day in the future.
Our five-step planning system and online planning portal easily guide families like yours through a comprehensive planning process, including vision, life, resource, financial, and legal planning.
Our team at ENABLE has taken the guesswork out of special needs planning and made it easy for families to provide their children with every opportunity to live a life that allows them to reach their full potential.
The true benefit of working with ENABLE is having a team of experts guiding you every step of the way.
The ENABLE planning process provides families with peace of mind because they know that they’re doing everything possible to plan for a great life and future for their entire family!
Learn how ENABLE can help you easily create a plan that allows your child to live a happy and fulfilling life!
Schedule your FREE 30-minute Special Needs Planning Consultation with ENABLE’s Founder & President + Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Special Needs Planning:
During your consultation, we will:
- Discuss your family’s current situation and future goals
- Help you determine how planning will most benefit your family
- Clarify the vision you have for your child’s happy and fulfilling life
- Identify some unique abilities your child possesses that will allow him or her to live out a life of purpose
- Discover your unique reason(s) for planning
- Identify easy opportunities that you can take advantage of TODAY to improve your child’s life
- Identify the challenges standing in your way and simple ways to begin overcoming these challenges
- Develop a road map for your easy and successful planning journey
- Share how ENABLE serves families, including discussing our FIVE essential areas of planning (Vision, Life, Resource, Financial, Legal)
- Determine whether the ENABLE team can help your family make progress with your planning and achieve your goals
- Learn how ENABLE can help you easily create a plan that allows your child to live a happy and fulfilling life
- BONUS: Give you access to our Ultimate Guide to Special Needs Planning
Before You Go…
Get your FREE copy of our report, “5 Disappointing Realities Planning Professionals Don’t Want You To Know.”
This report reveals how many advisors aren’t qualified to help you create a special needs plan.
Use this report to:
- Evaluate planning professionals
- Screen out advisors who can’t help you
- Confidently choose a qualified advisor
- Make wise planning decisions for your family
ENABLE has been featured many places including:
National and Statewide Conferences